Petunia finally has an excuse to get rid of Harry, who finds himself in another abusive home. But then there is Severus living nearby, who - at first reluctantly - will try to help the boy. Will they find common ground?
|Takes Place: 5th summer
|Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Comforting Snape, Kind Snape, Overly-protective Snape
|Categories: Big Brother Snape, Healer Snape, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry
||Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
|Tags: Adoption, Injured!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys
||Word count: 120467
|Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Other, Sirius, Theodore Nott, Tobias Snape
09 Sep 2012 - Updated:
30 Jun 2022
There are warnings about abuse and spanking, however I would like to point out thet it is not between Severus and Harry. I believe CP is an abuse, and I want Harry trust Severus and I do believe that it would be impossible if Sev use CP on Harry.
I would like to thank all the people who worked with me on it
My Polish Betas: Jasmin Kain, who works hard with me to finally finish the story and justusia, who put a lot of her time into the story as well.
Beta: JAWorley (Prologue, Ch1, part of Ch2 and 3) Luck (part of Ch2) and Black Princess part of Ch2, Ch3, Ch4) VAspera (1-12) Gingerljfl175 (8-12) Chantale-of-da-last-generation (13-16) And Vivid Murk (16)
1. Prologue: Morning at the Dursley's by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 16] (1005 words)
I'd like to thank JAWorley - who corrected it, VAspera for checking it again, and also justusia7850 and Jasmin Kain my Polish betas and ;)
2. Chapter 1: Surprise by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 18] (3165 words)
English beta: JAWorley and Vaspera,
Polish beta justusia 7850 and Jasmin Kain
Thank you :)
And of course thanks for reviews ;)
3. Chapter 2: The Letters by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 9] (6709 words)
I would like to thank Vaspera, Luck, Jaworley, and blackprincess92 for beta-reading it.
And my Polish Betas: justusia i Jasmin Kain.
4. Chapter 3: Oasis, Roo and Pele by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (3977 words)
5. Chapter 4: Training by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (3651 words)
Thank you blackprincess92 and VAspera for beta this chapter!
Thank you for the reviews!
6. Chapter 5: The Encounter by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 16] (3384 words)
Thank you blackprincess92 and Vaspera for beta reading this chapter!
Also my Polish betas: justusia7850 and Jasmin Kain.
7. Chapter 6: Sirius by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (5610 words)
I would like to thank VAspera for beta reading this chapter and Jasmin Kain for working with me on the plot.
8. Chapter 7: Porthcurno by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6608 words)
I would like the thank VAspera for beta-reading the chapter:)
And Jasmin Kain – my Polish beta.
Oh, and I am sorry that there is not Severus in the chapter, however, the chapter is necessary for the story.
And thanks for reviews!
9. Chapter 8: Twenty-eight pounds by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 6] (6490 words)
Thank you VAspera, Gingerljf175 and Jasmin Kain:) for beta reading.
I really appreciate your help.
10. Chapter 9: Ingredients by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6813 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175
11. Chapter 10: Theodore by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (7480 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175 for beta-reading the chapter!
And of course, I enjoy your comments, thank you!
I think this chapter is a little lighter, Harry does some stupid, impulsive teenage things, but well, which teenager doesn't?
12. Chapter 11: Petunia by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6601 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175.
Thank you for the reviews, they mean a lot to me!
13. Chapter 12: Vernon by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6414 words)
First, I would like to thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them. They keep me going.
Also, I would like to thank my wonderful betas – Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf17.
14. Chapter 13: Sine Nuntius by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (6948 words)
First I would like to thank Chantale-of-da-last-generation for beta-reading this chapter! I really appreciate
15. Chapter 14: Plangentine by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6934 words)
Chantale-of-da-last-generation Thank you for beta reading!
Jasmin Kain - you too;)
Thank you for your support guys!
16. Chapter 15: The Hearing by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (5894 words)
I would like to give a big thanks to Chantale-of-da-last-generation for beta reading this chapter!
And of course Jasmin Kain!
And, of course, anybody who is leaving me a review. It is great motivation!
17. Chapter 16: 12 Grimmauld Place by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 5] (6200 words)
I would like to thank Chantale and Vivid Murk for beta-reading this chapter, and also Jasmin Kain - my Polish beta.
18. Chapter 17: Department of Mysteries by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 5] (6621 words)
I’d like to thank Jasmin Kain – my Polish Beta, that she still works with me on thin, and lovely Vivid Murk who beta read the English version
19. Chapter 18: The Final by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (6507 words)
I would like to thank you guys so much for the reviews! They really make my day!
Also, I'd like to thank so much amazing Vivid Murk who beta read this chapter and reviewed it so soon after previous one!
And of course, Jasmin Kain - for persistently fighting with me to finish this story!
20. Chapter 19: Marks by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 2] (6500 words)
I would like to thank amazing Vivid Murk and Jasmin Kain, who made this chapter readable!
21. Chapter 20: Kiddnappings' plague by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 5] (6956 words)
I am very grateful for all the help my betas Vivid Murk and Jasmin Kain put in this chapter!
To be continued...
is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 93 members. Members who liked Win The War: Consanguinity
also liked 1451 other stories