1. Chapter 1 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 3] (4622 words)
Bit of an idea I was toying with. Forgive the bit of typos if there are some. I write just for something to do sometimes, so I'm not terribly strict in being meticulous about it, though I do try to fix what I can find. The story takes a bit to settle, but more Snape will emerge as it goes along, and if you pay attention, hints along the way. There will also be no bashing of any of the characters aside from the usual Dursley and Voldie jabs.
2. Chapter 2 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 3] (6959 words)
I should probably note that this story is also under my newer penname Alomoria on ff(dot!)net, should that be familiar to anyone.
3. Chapter 3 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 4] (5933 words)
Things move a bit fast in some ways in this one, but ah well.
4. Chapter 4 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 3] (4166 words)
Finally we get to Snape, mmm?
5. Chapter 5 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 6] (3994 words)
A side note, I changed the way they worked out their schedules for third year electives. It's not important to the story other than discussing the classes they should take. Just thought for canon continuity's sake I'd mention it. I'll be slightly changing bits here and there if I need to like that as I mentioned before. So, be warned I suppose.
6. Chapter 6 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 2] (5257 words)
The reasoning for taking the classes they did will come up later, as that has usually been a thing people ask me about concerning the story. It's not a plot hole, it will make sense...just be patient aha. ;)
7. Chapter 7 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 4] (6343 words)
Uploading this one as well tonight as it had lots of Snape. ^^' Also, I borrowed some of the actual word-for word passage bit when Hagrid instructs the class--it's in italics and you'll spot it straight away. Disclaiming now just to be safe~
8. Chapter 8 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 3] (7254 words)
Again, a few lines from the book I've left in. You'll spot which ones I'm sure. Also, just as a heads up, things may appear slashy (?)with some secondary characters but it's not where I'm going with this. It will make sense later. ;) R+R!
9. Chapter 9 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 3] (7328 words)
Sorry for the delay!^^' Been busy this summer, and without internet half the time aha.
The next chapter is a bit fun though :) Lupin's first class goes a bit differently this time, and Snape devotes some time to irritably go over his encounter with Harry.
10. Chapter 10 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 2] (7169 words)
A fun encounter with a pair of trainers and a new friendship forged. :)
11. Chapter 11 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 1] (8309 words)
I'm just gonna have fun with this story if I can ;)
12. Chapter 12 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 2] (6355 words)
13. Chapter 13 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 10] (10931 words)
Worked on this for quite a while in the snippets of spare time I had. Thank you to those who faithfully read and review, it means so very much to hear your thoughts.:)
14. Chapter 14 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 9] (9872 words)
Sorry it has been a while for an update :') I've had some changes in my life I've had to deal with, and depression makes it a bit hard to stick to things I love doing, such as writing and art. But I absolutely love the reviews I have gotten and the interest I've still garnered from readers, so this chapter is dedicated to them. Thank you for reading. And a special thanks for reviews/feedback.
15. Chapter 15 by RonnieLepkowitz [Reviews - 10] (6979 words)
So it's been a bit since my last update - That was not originally intended :') I've been dealing with life stuff, as I'm sure y'all can relate lol.
I'm doing my best to get things going along as far as plot, and Snape and Harry's relationship - but I figured normal ramifications of Harry's and Draco's friendship had to be dealt with, as well as a few other things. Honestly I do intend this to be a sort of 'slow burn' sort of story, so bear with me haha.
Ultimately it's all just for fun and 'what if''s so a special thanks to those who keep reviewing and reading and joining me for the ride. ^^
To be continued...
is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 31 members. Members who liked Forever and a Day
also liked 1079 other stories