Set at the start of book five. The ever-busy Dumbledore is a little delayed in sending that howler to Petunia, and so when Vernon insists that Harry needs to leave the house as he's clearly a danger to the family, Harry is packed and down the road with no protest, causing the blood wards to break. The Dursleys instantly become a vulnerable target for Death Eaters, and Harry himself is snatched by a Death Eater, but it's Severus Snape and this is coming from a Severitus writer so you've likely already figured out where all of this is going.
|Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year
|Snape flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Stern
|Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape
||Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort
||Word count: 33194
|Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Dumbledore, Hermione, Petunia, Remus, Ron, Sirius, Vernon, Voldemort
31 Jul 2022 - Updated:
07 Nov 2023
hi, welcome to my new wip! this fic is very much in the early stages of writing and so tags and warnings are subject to change later on down the road! thanks for stopping by and i hope you enjoy this journey with me
1. introduction by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 6] (1102 words)
2. Teenage Drama and Childhood Trauma, Oh My! by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 6] (4040 words)
Behold, she has risen. I really wish someone would write this for me, because I really want to read it but I don't feel like writing it so much XD This chapter was pretty much finished when I posted the first one, but I kept overthinking everything and almost entirely rewrote it because I worried the ending was too cringe and I want this to be the best story I've ever written, but I just couldn't find a way too make it flow how I wanted without that. So finally, I am admitting defeat, I am not perfect and I will not write the perfect story because of that, so I will offer the chapter that I have written and hope it doesn't make you cringe. It might seem like it's moving too fast, but I know the plot so just trust me XD (or don't, I certainly wouldn't)
3. Standing Alone in a Crowded Room by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 6] (3248 words)
4. Just Another Manic Monday by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 4] (2487 words)
heyo, happy new year! Though I plan to remain living in 2022 as 22 is my favorite number and 23 is an odd number that I refuse to accept as reality, I hope that you all are enjoying it. I've been very excited to share this chapter with you, though it is shorter than I thought it'd be.
5. You've Been Hurt Before (i can see it in your eyes) by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 6] (4190 words)
it only seems fitting that since I posted the first chapter on Harry's birthday, I should post one on Professor Snape's as well! Happy birthday, Sevy :D
6. That's Monopoly by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] (2244 words)
7. Occlumency Lunacy by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] (4657 words)
8. Technicality (part 1) by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 3] (3538 words)
9. Lack of Self Preservation and Sparse Amounts of Concentration by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] (4264 words)
okay wow this has to be some sort of record for me lol I literally just updated a few days ago. Here's another one for you!
10. The Cauldron Sputters by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 5] (3424 words)
To be continued...
is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Silver Spoon Child Eating off a Paper Plate
also liked 691 other stories